- Intellectual Property
By downloading our apps and using our services (hereinafter “Services”), Licensee agrees to be bound by the following terms of service:
- Acknowledgment: This software license is entered into by and between Otreus Inc., a California corporation, and the person or entity licensing the Services (hereinafter “Licensee”).
- Scope of License: The use of the Services by Licensee is subject to the Apple Licensed Application End User License [http://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/appstore/dev/stdeula/] (hereinafter referred to as the “EULA”), which Licensee agrees to when using the Services.
- Subscription: Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renewal is turned off. Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription during the free trial period.
- Intellectual Property Rights: Licensee agrees that our Services, including but not limited to content, graphics, user interface, audio clips, video clips, editorial content and the scripts and software used to implement the Services, contain proprietary information and material that is owned by Otreus Inc., and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. Licensee agrees that they will use such proprietary information or materials in compliance with this Agreement. No portion of the Services may be reproduced in any form or by any means, except as expressly permitted by Otreus Inc. Licensee agrees not to modify, rent, loan, sell or distribute the Services or content in any manner, and they shall not exploit the Services in any manner not expressly authorised. When using our Services Licensee may not infringe the rights of copyright holders. Otreus Inc. is not liable for the infringement of third party rights by the use of the Services of the licensee. The licensee shall indemnify Otreus Inc. from all claims of third parties.
Your privacy is very important to us, and we don’t aim to collect any of your personal data. We’re a small team based in California focused on bringing you nothing less than the absolute best apps, and we prefer to keep things as simple as possible.
- We do not collect or use personal information.
- We do not collect or use non-personal information.
- We do not collect any data related to your geopolitical location. Some of our apps optionally use the device’s Location capabilities, which following your permission are used only in the context of a feature that needs it, such as a weather widget.
Third‑Party Sites and Services
- Information collected by third parties is governed by their privacy practices.
Copyright © 2014-2021 Otreus Inc. All rights reserved.
All source code, text and images for Otreus software applications are the intellectual property of Otreus Inc.
All text and images on this site are the intellectual property of Otreus Inc.
- Otreus® – Software company & brand.
- Otreus Logo® – The Otreus brand logo.
- StudioMini® – Music & audio recording software application.
- VITALtuner® – Musical instrument tuning software application.
- Roster™ – Music gear & general equipment cataloging software application.
- AirWidgets™ – Widget creation and customization software application.
If you need to contact us about any of the above you can use: help at otreus dot com